- Multiple Grade 1 or 2 Positions
- Based at Box Hill Hospital
- No previous hospital pharmacy experience required, training will be provided
- 6 months Full Time or Part Time
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
Eastern Health operates five pharmacy departments. Our enthusiastic team of pharmacists and technicians are dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based care to our patients at the time they are most needed. Our pharmacy department strongly values professional development and clinical education. We have an ongoing commitment to practice-based research and offer opportunities for involvement to all staff.
An opportunity exists at Box Hill Hospital for a passionate pharmacist with sound clinical knowledge to join our dedicated team. The successful applicant will be based at Box Hill Hospital on a temporary, full time pharmacist position, with opportunities to work at our other campuses. Depending on experience the applicant will participate in a rotation roster to provide clinical services, patient counselling and dispensary services, manufacturing (including aseptic preparations).
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Registration as a pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- A valid Victorian Driver Licence
- Previous clinical pharmacy experience will be an advantage but not essential
- Highly developed interpersonal experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury, position number 25258
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence