Join a company with a distinctive culture of People Caring for People | Flexible career pathways | Work-life balance | Educational opportunities!
- Join Australia's largest private health care provider
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Friendly & supportive team environment
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Pharmacist role at Ramsay Pharmacy Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Permanent full-time position available with a rotating roster which may include weekend shifts
- Career pathways into pharmacy operations, clinical pharmacy and leadership
- Educational Opportunities - University of Tasmania scholarships for Graduate Diploma of Clinical Pharmacy and Graduate Certificate of Clinical Pharmacy, and many more including Pharmaceutical Society of Australia courses!
- Support from our brilliant leaders, educators, systems support and marketing teams
- Current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- You love working in a team, and collaborating with others to deliver excellent care
- You are engaged, flexible, responsive – and you like working with others just like you
- Up-to-date in your COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
Benefits! WHY Ramsay Pharmacy?
Ramsay Pharmacy is part of Ramsay Health Care, a global leader in health care. With over 80,000 employees and more than 539 facilities in Europe, Australia, Asia and the Americas, Ramsay offers a world of professional development opportunities. We offer:
- A distinctive culture of People Caring for People
- Flexible career pathways and unparallel learning and development
- Employee benefits scheme
Email Hayley Foruria for more details ForuriaH@ramsayhealth.com.au