NT Health Medicines Management Unit is looking for a Pharmaceutical Contracts Manager to Negotiate and implement tenders for pharmaceuticals, undertake high level analysis and provide senior clinical advice relating to procurement of hospital pharmaceuticals, and deliver outcomes that support optimal supply of pharmaceutical products for public hospital pharmacy services in the Northern Territory.
The Medicines Management Team aims to improve health and well-being outcomes for Territorians through optimising medicines management and supporting growth and innovation in medicine management across NT Health by providing advice and assistance. Focus areas include:
- Providing strategic policy advice in relation to the use of Medicines
- Advocating for safe, timely and equitable access to medicines and quality use of medicines services
- Leading and supporting quality improvement and innovation in pharmacy services
- Ensuring adherence to legal, professional and clinical service standards
- Growing a clinically and culturally safe workforce Pharmacy workforce
- Overseeing medicines contracts and financial arrangements
- Six weeks paid annual leave with 17% loading
- Three weeks personal leave per annum
- Superannuation contributions of 9.5% are paid by the NT government
- Novated vehicle leasing options
- Salary sacrifice into superannuation
The Northern Territory is a great place to live and work. The Territory is one of Australia’s most culturally diverse places. There are over 100 nationalities and around 140 social, cultural and religious organisations.
The climate is tropical and supports a relaxed, outdoor lifestyle. Spectacular natural attractions such as Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks and the Kimberley region which attract thousands of international tourists each year are within easy reach.
Darwin and Palmerston embrace the tropical lifestyle, providing a full calendar of community activities and events for families and individuals of all ages. For more information on living and working in the NT visit www.theterritory.com.au
Short-term on-site accommodation may be available for a nominal rent, subject to availability.
For further information please contact Associate Professor Bhavini Patel on 08 8944 8028 or firstname.lastname@example.org