Pharmaceutical Category Manager (Secondment Opportunity/ Full or Part-Time)
About HealthShare Victoria
HealthShare Victoria (HSV) is a state-wide organisation that partners with Victoria’s public health services and suppliers to deliver best-value goods and services.
HSV coordinates state-wide strategic procurement, manages a state-wide supply chain for medical consumables, including PPE and delivers more efficient corporate services.
As HealthShare Victoria continues to expand to support Victorian Health Services, our Pharmaceutical Sourcing team have an opportunity for a Pharmaceutical Category Manager to join their team, on a secondment basis. Working arrangements are flexible and can include either of the following:
- 23 hour per week, worked over 3, 4, or 5 days per week
- 40 hours per week, over 5 days a week
This position is fixed-term to 31 December 2021 and will be key in executing contract management activities in relation to the Victorian Pharmaceutical Reserve which has been implemented as part of the COVID-19 pharmaceutical response, to reduce the risk of public health services experiencing medicine shortages.
Contract management activities will include:
- Tracking receipt of stock into the reserve
- Managing stock levels and re-order points
- Expiry date management and minimising stock write-offs
- Supplier relationship management with pharmaceutical wholesalers and suppliers
- Monitoring and replying to inquiries about reserve in COVID-19 Pharmacy mailbox
- Monthly stock reporting
What you will bring
- Clinical/Pharmaceutical experience
- Experience in or a detailed understanding of end to end strategic sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Experience working with large sets of financial and transactional data with the ability to perform data manipulation and conduct in-depth data analysis. (desirable)
- Comprehensive Microsoft Excel skills (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence others and engage internal and external stakeholders, and work collaboratively.
Please view the Position Description for full details.
Expressions of interest (CV and cover note) should be emailed to Maria Milston (email@example.com), HR Manager.
HSV is an all-inclusive employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, LGBTI and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.