Are you a Pharmacist looking to diversify your career?
Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) is seeking applications from candidates with a pharmaceutical background or with detailed clinical knowledge for the role of Pharmaceutical Category Manager (Pharma CM).
Working with a team of Pharmacists and procurement professionals, the Pharma CM will utilise their clinical knowledge to identify pharmaceutical procurement opportunities; lead and implement a range of pharmaceutical tenders; execute contract management activities; support management of medicine shortages; and identify opportunities for optimising medicine and health services supply chains.
HPV can offer you
- An attractive salary package
- 4 weeks of annual leave plus monthly Accrued Day Off
- Annual Leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexible work arrangements -- work from home, part time and 9 day fortnight
- Easter Tuesday public holiday
- Modern office right next to Parliament station
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Excellent bike lock up and change room facilities, and access to on-site gym.
*At present, HPV employees are working from home due to COVID-19
Key Selection Criteria
- Clinical/Pharmaceutical experience
- Experience in or a detailed understanding of end to end strategic sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Supply Chain experience (desirable)
- Experience working with large sets of financial and transactional data with the ability to perform data manipulation and conduct in-depth data analysis. (desirable)
- Comprehensive Microsoft Excel skills (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence others and engage internal and external stakeholders, and work collaboratively.
We work in partnership with public hospitals and health services to understand their requirements, facilitate large-scale tenders and manage common-use contracts on behalf of the state. HPV achieves best value outcomes in the procurement of health-related goods, services and equipment through 58 contract categories.
Further information is available via the HPV Website.
To be considered further, applications must include:
1. A Cover Letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria above
2. Your Resume
Please address your cover letter to Maria Milston and submit by clicking ‘Apply for this job.'
HPV has received funding for a second Category Manager position. Applicants who have previously applied for the position have already been considered.
Applicants requiring flexible working arrangements including part time hours will be considered.
HPV is an all-inclusive employer. Job applications from Aboriginal people, Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, LGBTI and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.