Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Pharmacist Grade 1/2
Remuneration: $71,007.22 - $106,709.35 per annum
Hours per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ222782
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 3 May 2021
Wake up and smell the serenity. Our local communities are waiting for you.
Where you will be working
This interesting and varied role is based in Murrumbidgee Local Health District (site/location negotiable) and provides clinical pharmacy services to a range of District Hospitals and Multi- Purpose facilities throughout MLHD. The clinical pharmacy service is delivered through a combination of rostered onsite visits and virtually (using a range of eHealth technologies).
The pharmacist can be based at an agreed location and then deliver the service through a mix of scheduled onsite visits and virtually using the eHealth technologies.
About the Opportunity
The incumbent assists in the provision of a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service in accordance with the SHPA Standards of Practice for Clinical Pharmacy Services and supports medication safety practices and quality improvement initiatives in accordance with National Standard 4.
The pharmacist is part of the multi-disciplinary team and is involved in the delivery of education and information to other health care professionals along with providing medicines information to patients and carers.
The pharmacist is part of a team that supports delivery of clinical pharmacy services to District & MPS Facilities in Murrumbidgee LHD.
To learn more and review all role responsibilities, please review the Position Description. Please note, your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
Why work with MLHD?
MLHD is the largest employer in the region, with over 5,000 dedicated Health Care workers across 33 hospitals and 12 primary Health Care Centres. With a dedicated focus and commitment to investing in our people, here are some of the work perks you will be eligible for when working with us:
- Generous Salary Packaging options – with incentives to assist rural and remote locations
- Our corporate health and fitness program - Fitness Passport
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Affordable housing with remarkable commute times to our picturesque regional towns
- Genuine welcoming and supportive communities with a lifestyle second to none
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.