Operational Pharmacist, Grade 1 or 2 (dependent on experience)
Full time, Fixed term (until end January 2022)
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic pharmacist to join our pharmacy team as an Operational Pharmacist. This position will be responsible for the provision of dispensary services during redevelopment works of our main hospital. Key responsibilities of this position are to dispense specialised medicines, assist in supervision of aseptic manufacturing, and contribute to maintaining a safe and effective pharmacy dispensary service.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Has previous experience working in a hospital dispensary
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Dedicated to promoting medication safety and the quality use of medicines
- Prior aseptic manufacturing experience and familiarity with electronic prescribing software is highly desirable.