Job Code: 18660
Employer: GV Health
Closing application date: 21/07/2019
Oncology Pharmacist Grade 2 or Grade 3
- Goulburn Valley Health Shepparton
- Permanent full time
- 40 Hours a week, as per current award
About GV Health
GV Health is a leader in healthcare delivery in the Hume region. Our services include an Emergency Department, Surgery, Medical, Women’s and Children’s Services, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Mental Health and community based health programs. Our main sites are at Shepparton, Tatura and Rushworth, with additional services at Seymour, Benalla and Wodonga.
The Department and Team
Goulburn Valley Health is the main Health Care provider in the Hume Region. The Shepparton Campus has 280 beds – providing acute medical, surgical, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatric, rehabilitation, intensive/coronary care, emergency care, mental health and geriatric care. Goulburn Valley Health has additional campus’s, including Tatura (23 beds – providing 8 acute and 23 nursing home care), Waranga (22 beds – providing 12 acute and 10 nursing home care, acute and residential care and the Waranga Hostel providing 32 residential aged care beds), Seymour (Community Psychiatric Service) and a Community Health building in Shepparton (Hospital in the Home, diabetes education, continence and aged care assessment, home based nursing and allied health).
GV Health are currently undergoing a$169 million redevelopment, this redevelopment will include a new renal dialysis unit, an expanded emergency department including satellite medical imaging, inpatient wards, extended theatre space, intensive care unit, a new kitchen, mortuary and the establishment of a Women’s and Children’s precinct featuring a new, special care nursery, paediatric ward and refurbished maternity ward.
We are seeking an enthusiastic oncology pharmacist to work in a friendly pharmacy team at GV Health Shepparton campus.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- AHPRA registration
- Experience in hospital clinical pharmacy service.
Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, while making an important contribution to the health of our community
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity leave)
- Discount gym & pool memberships
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.
- Registered as a practising pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Post graduate qualification in clinical pharmacy and management/leadership or equivalent skills and experience and at least two years’ experience specifically in the delivery of oncology services. Additional experience in Clinical pharmacy service would be considered favourable
- Ability to participate in on call, after hours, weekend and public holiday work as required
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Shams Zaidi 0358310071