Job Code: 49949
Employer: Melbourne Health
Salary: $91,000 - $115,000
Closing application date: 17/10/2019
- Newly created Full Time, Fixed Term – opportunity to become permanent
- Parkville location, close to public transport
- ADO every month, salary packaging available
- Grade 3 or 4 Pharmacist – depending on experience as per EBA
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
- Lead the pharmacy department in the development and delivery of a sustainable and effective strategy in the procurement and management of pharmaceuticals
- Deliver a service providing significant cost savings for Melbourne Health
- Build networks and relationships to maximise efficiency opportunities
- Support the Drugs and Therapeutics Committee in the management of the Melbourne Health Formulary and Individual Patient Usage process
- Provide regular analyses of drug expenditure and recommendations to enable effective control of drug expenditure
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program – run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
- Current Registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous quality improvement process and ongoing change
- A demonstrated commitment to continuing education and the ability to keep abreast of current knowledge and accepted practices
- Broad range of experience in hospital pharmacy with a proven track record of achievement
- Relevant Post Graduate Qualification
How to ApplyVia this website
Further Information: Paul Toner, Kerryn Griffett 03 9342 7204