Job Code: TBC
Employer: Albury Wodonga Health
Salary: Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the NSW State Employees Pharmacists (STATE) Award 2017.
Closing application date: 16/09/2017
Medication Safety Pharmacist 20 Hours per fortnight – Grade 2 – NSW State Employees Pharmacists (STATE) Award 2017
- Regular reviews of medication-related services
- Reviewing all reported medication-related incidents and preparing bimonthly report to DTC and /or Medication Safety Sub Committee including KPIs
- Preparing for hospital Accreditation (Medication Safety Standard 4) MSSA =-Medication safety Self assessment.
- Liaise with Nurse Educators to implement and sustain process improvements at ward level
- Provide education and training – Medical, Nursing and Pharmacy staff.
- Information to staff via pharmacy newsletter.
- Information leaflets for patients
There is also a requirement to participate in the after hours ’On Call’ roster.
The position is across both the Albury and Wodonga campuses.
- AWH offers full orientation and training
- Salary sacrifice
- The opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team within a growing organisation
- The successful applicants will be required to work at both the Albury and the Wodonga Campus Pharmacies
- Work on a rotating ‘On Call’ Roster (Currently 1 week in 9)
- Successful applicants will be required to complete appropriate Criminal Record Screening paperwork/processes in order for AWH to meet its obligations regarding screening for serious criminal offences (within and external to Australia)
- Applicants unable to commit to this screening process should not submit an application for employment
- This is a Category A position
- Successful applicants of Category A positions must provide evidence of vaccination prior to commencement
- Successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory orientation modules using the AWH e-learning system prior to commencing employment
The Pharmacy team comprises of nine Pharmacists, six Technicians and two Graduate Pharmacists. We are a fun, passionate, supportive, energetic, driven team who works cohesively together. We promote professional development in the workplace and as a team are focussed on providing high quality service. No day is the same; we are a team that embrace’s change and are always looking for innovative ideas to improve our team and the organisation. Albury Wodonga Health provides a supportive environment that encourages professional growth and education in this specialist area
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Leo Mason, Director of Pharmacy, firstname.lastname@example.org (02) 6058 4662