Job Code: 190507
Employer: Commercial Eyes Pty Ltd
Closing application date: 23/06/2019
Commercial Eyes is Australia’s leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Device commercialisation consultancy offering pre and post market advice and support to local and international companies operating in Australia & New Zealand. We provide a full suite of services through: market insight and analysis, registration, reimbursement, patient support, medical information and pharmacovigilance. What we do – and the consistent excellence with which we do it – sets us apart from other consultancies.
A role in our Medical Information team is a great opportunity to leverage your pharmacy qualifications and experience to do something different.
As a Medical Information Associate at Commercial Eyes you will be responsible for providing technical and scientific information to healthcare professionals, consumers and our clients internal staff, on a wide range of pharmaceutical medicines, OTCs, medical devices and therapeutic areas, including conducting complex literature searches and reviews using various medical databases.
- Receive, assess and respond to medical information enquiries regarding relevant client’s products
- Assist in maintenance (creation, review and approval) of standard responses in the medical information database.
- Respond to customer queries using various medical databases and research strategies, including performing literature reviews.
- Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures and regulations.
- Maintain professional knowledge and accreditation by active participation in continuing medical education activities.
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Health Science degree (Pharm, BioMed, PharmSci, etc).
- Experience in medical information (industry experience desirable).
- Knowledge of the principles of medical information.
- Able to conduct literature searches using Pubmed or Embase.
- Knowledge of prescription, OTC, devices and/ or complementary medicines.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
* Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
How to ApplyFurther Information:
Contact: Human Resources 03 9251 0777