- Provide pharmacy services, including clinical review to non-admitted patients attending public hospitals and associated clinics.
- Implement outpatient clinic pharmacy services in accordance with the requirements of Tier 2 Outpatient Clinics (clinic type 40.04) as published by the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority, including establishing relationships with other clinical disciplines, referral pathways, activity recording processes, reporting on clinic utilisation, access to clinic spaces, and involvement in multidisciplinary clinics.
- Contribute to the ongoing establishment of outpatient clinical pharmacy services including collation of information and development of business cases.
Note: - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
Details of Appointment
Permanent Full Time, Day Worker with on call position working 76 hours per fortnight
Salary: $94,469 - $105,158 per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
- Salary range is in accordance with the Allied Health Professionals Union Wages Agreement 2019.
- Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas:
- Crimes of violence
- sex related offences
- serious drug offences
- crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide and Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
- 523754 Lead Pharmacist - Outpatient Clinic HP03 (June 2021).pdf
- 523754 Lead Pharmacist - Outpatient Clinic HP03 (June 2021).docx
- Department of Health - Applicant Guide July 2021.pdf
- Department of Health - Applicant Guide July 2021.docx
Apply Online. Please click the blue "Apply now" button.
Tasmanian Government Jobs (pageuppeople.com)
This ensures important questions about you are answered.
You will be prompted to complete a 1-2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties.
- We do not require a separate statement addressing the selection criteria in the Statement of Duties.
- All attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details of two referees before applying.
For more information (Contact Officer)
Position: Pharmacy Support Officer
Phone: 0436 646 678
The email account you provide when submitting job applications will be used in correspondence to you. It is important that this is kept up to date and monitored regularly.
To update your email address (or contact number), log in to www.job.tas.gov.au and look for “Existing applicant login” where you can update your details
The Department of Health values workforce diversity and recognises the value each person offers which is shaped by their unique characteristics, background, experiences, knowledge, skills, values and perspectives.