Job Code: 10113
Employer: Alfred Health
Salary: As per award
Closing application date: 01/02/2018
We are seeking an outstanding practitioner to join one of Australia’s most innovative pharmacy services.
Alfred Health Pharmacy Services provide the full range of contemporary services to manage and support medication usage across all the Network’s campuses.
The Lead Pharmacist – Clinical Trials will work with the Director of Pharmacy, Senior Managers and the key stakeholders to develop and coordinate the Department’s clinical trial services. The Lead Pharmacist will manage a dynamic team of Senior Pharmacists, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
As Lead Pharmacist you will be a part of a dynamic team which work in one of Australian’s leading clinical pharmacies.
Other benefits include:
- Salary packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Onsite gym
- Car parking
- Child Care
- Demonstrate leadership and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability in clinical trial management
- Communicates regularly with pharmacists outside the organisation through active participation in the affairs of pharmacy professional organisations.
- Ability to search and analyse medical and paramedical literature
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The Pharmacy Department works closely with patients, their family and other health services to provide excellent service in the area of medication. Our departments priorities are to provide information on medication safety, cost effective use of medication for patients and deliver specialised pharmacy expertise at important points of a patient’s recovery or treatment process.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Diane Walters, email@example.com (03) 9076 5783