Full-time position available 7th January 2021- 6th of January 2022. Applications close 9th August 2020. Please refer to attached job description for further details or visit: https://jobs.nt.gov.au/Home/Search
Key Duties and Responsibilities (under the supervision of a registered pharmacist):
1. Provide a ward based clinical pharmacy service in accordance with departmental guidelines and Society of Hospital Pharmacist of Australia (SHPA) standards of practice for clinical pharmacy.
2. Assist with inpatient and outpatient dispensing and related counselling.
3. Provide culturally appropriate drug information and continuing education for clients and other hospital staff when required.
4. Assist in the monitoring of drug use and implementation of pharmaceutical related policies.
5. Assist with drug distribution and maintenance of accurate prescription records.
6. Assist in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals including sterile products.
7. Participate in clinical rotation to other NT Department of Health hospitals when required.
8. Follow defined service quality standards, Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.