Latrobe Regional Hospital are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working suitably qualified Pharmacy Student to join the Pharmacy Department as a Pharmacy Intern for 2023. If you have a passion for health and helping others this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Manager this role plays an important role in completing all aspects of the Intern Foundation Program at Latrobe Regional Hospital.
- Be eligible to apply for a Department of Health and Human Services-funded intern position by being an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed, or will complete in 2022, an Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA) registrable pharmacy degree
The successful applicant will:
- Like working in a supportive team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for pharmacy and helping others
Application Enquiries to:
- Graeme Chesterton or Michelle Kua at (03) 5173 8588
IMPORTANT: All staff employed in the healthcare sector are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 (3 doses), unless a valid medical exemption applies. Evidence of Vaccination (or exemption) will be required to be provided prior to commencement. Applicants for public facing positions will also be required to provide evidence of a current influenza vaccination (or exemption) prior to commencement