Located at the gateway to the Lakes and Wilderness region, and an easy three-hour drive from Melbourne, you can enjoy easy access to the Gippsland lakes and beaches, national parks and the snowfields. Fantastic lifestyle options are available combined with the opportunity to begin your Pharmacy career.
Intern Pharmacist (1 x DHHS Position)
We have a position for an intern pharmacist within our dedicated and supportive Pharmacy team. This role presents a great opportunity to develop your professional skills and knowledge in a supportive hospital pharmacy environment. This vacancy is full time.
The Pharmacy Department at BRHS offers comprehensive pharmacy services to all areas of the health service and also supplies medication, drug information and support to external clients, other smaller hospitals, bush nursing centres and community health centres in East Gippsland.
We are seeking an intern who is customer focussed and has a flexible and collaborative approach to their work. In this role you will receive strong professional support and being a generalist hospital role will have the opportunity to develop your skills across the range of health services offered.
Based in a beautiful part of Victoria, working for BRHS will enable you to have a fantastic work/life balance and pursue your career goals.
The successful applicants will benefit from:
- A range of salary packaging options enabling you to increase your total remuneration
- Professional support for participation in the Monash Master of Pharmacy Intern Foundation Program (IFP).
- Supportive supervision and mentoring from experienced staff
- A small team environment enabling exposure to all facets of the pharmacy service
- Employee assistance program
- Health and Wellbeing program including gym membership at corporate rates
- Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents who have completed, or will complete in 2022 a registrable pharmacy degree at a Victorian university, are eligible to apply for all positions – i.e. positions funded by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and positions funded by hospitals (non-DHHS).
- Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents who have completed, or will complete in 2022 a registrable pharmacy degree outside Victoria, are eligible to apply for all positions – i.e. positions funded by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and positions funded by hospitals (non-DHHS).
- Applicants who are NOT an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident can apply for hospital funded positions only; they are not eligible to apply for DHHS-funded positions.
For information on East Gippsland visit www.visiteastgippsland.com.au.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Margaret Griffiths, Chief Pharmacist
Ph: 03 5150 3485
Applications close Saturday 31st December