Hospital Pharmacist (Grade 1 or 2) - Operations
- Enjoy flexibility and work life balance with Full Time, Part Time and Casual weekday and weekend positions available
- Grade 1 or 2 depending on experience
- Great opportunity for career development and progression in a passionate and supportive team
Are you an experienced hospital pharmacist or a pharmacist wanting to try a new sector? Do you want to practice in expanded roles? Are you interested in pharmacy services outside of the dispensary? We are looking for passionate pharmacists to join our highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated team of pharmacists and technicians to support the provision of high level, patient focused medications services at The Royal Melbourne Hospital. Your new role:
- Deliver a high quality pharmacy service to a wide range of patient groups.
- Enhance your knowledge by rotating through multiple roles and areas.
- Participate in research and education.
- Enhance your portfolio with supportive guidance from mentors.
- Advance your career with an operational residency (subject to qualifying)
- You demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- You are an effective communicator with good team building and interpersonal skills, and are able to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment.
- You show sound IT knowledge.
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience is desirable.
Benefits of working with The Royal Melbourne Hospital:
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a collaborative and supportive team.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including onsite staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Work alongside highly trained staff whilst providing compassionate and supportive care for all members of the community.
- Be part of a values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Up to $12,000 tax free earnings with salary packaging options, generous leave entitlements including monthly paid day off for full time staff.
- Onsite car parking options, close to public transport and Melbourne CBD.
The RMH stands in solidarity with First Nations people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications. Interested? Apply today! Recruitment is ongoing, with interviews commencing as soon as suitable applicants are received. Advertising may cease prior to the closing date. For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, and where applicable, Working With Children Check (WWCC). All RMH employees are required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment including evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (3 doses) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine (mandatory for all clinical and or patient facing roles) prior to commencement. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.