Grade 1 (Year 3-6), Grade 2 (Year 1-4)
Permanent Full/Part Time
(up to 80hrs per fortnight available) with ADO
Multiple positions available
We are seeking experienced Grade 1 or 2 Pharmacists to join our professional Pharmacy team, based in Horsham, the capital of the Wimmera, 30 minutes from the beautiful Grampians National Park. These permanent full or part time positions are available for an immediate start and include working Monday to Friday, with participation in an on-call roster and occasional Saturday morning shifts. Generous accommodation support offered for the first 12 months after relocation for the successful applicants. This role will provide high quality, safe, efficient and effective pharmacy service ensuring continuum of patient care. Please indicate in your application if you are applying for the Grade 1 or Grade 2 Pharmacist position and how many hours you're interested in.
Please refer to the relevant Position Description for key selection criteria.
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Opportunity to work in a leading rural health service
- Our health service is big enough to challenge you, but small enough to make a difference
- Salary packaging with rural area housing benefits, giving you the opportunity to increase your take-home pay
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Friendly, supportive environment, committed to providing exceptional care
- Work in an organisation that values patient centred care
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work close to home, with free parking
- Work / life balance
- Make a real difference to the lives of people in this region
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact Hazel Colbert on (03) 5381 9028. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola Campuses) can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health is a child safe organisation, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.