Job Code: 19987
Employer: Northern Health
Salary: 04 - Health & Allied Srv - TH10 - PHARMACY TECH GR 3
Closing application date: 26/02/2020
At Northern Health, we take care of the residents of Melbourne’s north, by providing a diverse range of health services, at Northern Hospital Epping, Broadmeadows Hospital, Craigieburn Centre and Bundoora Centre. We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of healthcare services offered to our culturally rich and diverse community.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Grade 3 Pharmacy Technician to join the team at Northern Health. This role is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective supply, storage and distribution of all authorised pharmaceuticals and supplies for use in the emergency department.
The role will demand compliance with Pharmacy competency and credentialing requirements for the Clinical Pharmacy Grade 3 Technician role.
The Grade 3 Pharmacy Technician will work closely with emergency medical and nursing specialists, junior medical staff, allied health, ancillary services as well as the pharmacy team to achieve strategic outcomes of the Pharmacy Department and Northern Health.
In the first instance this role is a full time position at 80 hours per fortnight.
- Experience and good working knowledge of a public hospital environment and hospital pharmacy.
- Working knowledge of processes for supply of pharmaceuticals and provision of pharmacy clinical services to optimise patient health outcomes.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effective with all teams to deliver outstanding pharmacy services.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the ‘Apply’ button and follow the prompts. For further details, please contact Jier Nguyen on (03) 8405 2663.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly:
Further Information: Jier Nguyen 84052663