Job Code: 10259
Employer: Central Gippsland Health
Salary: Grade 3
Are you an experienced pharmacist looking for a tree change?
Are you a pharmacist who can lead change to improve patient care?
Do you have experience working in day oncology or haematology?
At CGH we are looking for an energetic and motivated pharmacist to join our team of clinical pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and a pharmacy intern.
The successful applicant will work in the day oncology and haematology unit and in general ward areas to meet operational needs. We aim to be flexible within an ever changing and ever expanding health service and a commitment to the other members of the pharmacy team is essential for us to achieve this goal.
Our pharmacists are currently involved in a diverse range of functions including Oncology, Haematology, rural outreach services, acute Medical, Surgical, Critical Care, Paediatric, Obstetric and Gynaecology as well as taking an active role in education and quality improvement projects across the health service.
Interested? The pharmacist will work 8:30-17:00 Monday – Friday, and will participate in on-call and weekend work on a rotational basis.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering exemplary patient care, professional health services, and customer care
- Deliver an outstanding patient experience
- Can provide comprehensive health care solutions
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Develop relationships with local allied health care professionals and other CGHS staff
- Willing to work in a team that consistently strives for excellence in patient care and measures their performance to demonstrate their value
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Gym membership
- Opportunity to join CGH Social Club
- Relaxed lifestyle only 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne
- Free parking on site
1. Current Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority (AHRPA) registration as a general pharmacist
2. Written response outlining capabilities against each CGH Leadership and Management Capability Heading (as identified in the Position Description at E and F).
3. Excellent clinical skills, pharmaceutical knowledge and attention to detail
4. Experience in hospital patient management and working in multidisciplinary teams.
5. Excellent computer skills
1. Oncology Experience
2. Experience with iPharmacy and Charm
3. Credentialed or a portfolio demonstrating progression towards credentialing as Advanced under the Australian Advanced Practice Framework
4. Relevant post-graduate qualification
Applications must include:
- Cover letter
- Statement addressing all Selection Criteria including qualifications, experience and leadership and technical capability requirements as outlined in the position description
- Current resume detailing previous experience and the names and telephone numbers of two (2) relevant referees
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Michelle Garner 03 5143 8611