At Northern Health, we take care of the residents of Melbourne’s north, by providing a diverse range of health services, at Northern Hospital Epping, Broadmeadows Hospital, Craigieburn Centre and Bundoora Centre. We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of healthcare services offered to our culturally rich and diverse community.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic pharmacist to join the team at Northern Health. This role requires current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA, Victorian Driver's Licence, National Police Check and Working with Children History Check as well as previous Team Management experience or at least 5 years' experience in hospital pharmacy.
- Experience and good working knowledge of specialist clinical pharmacy in the hospital setting
- Working knowledge of project management, research and monitoring of Clinical Governance practices
- Proven ability to lead a team and to display strong interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, Online library access and onsite car parking.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. For further details, please contact Deanna Guy (Deputy Director of Pharmacy - Clinical)