Grade 2 Hospital Pharmacist
Hours per fortnight: 72
Fixed term part-time (maternity leave cover)
Applications are sought from suitably qualified Grade 2 Pharmacists to work in the Pharmacy Department at Echuca Regional Health, for a fixed term part time contract (maternity leave cover).
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide pharmacy services to ward areas and dispensary
- Supervision and support of other pharmacy personnel
- Participate and lead quality improvement activities
Our team requires someone who has:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Proven experience as a hospital pharmacist will be considered favourably
- Ability to participate in the on call roster and weekend work when required
This position requires completion of a satisfactory National Police Check, provision of a Working With Children Check, COVID19 Vaccination and check on the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme prior to appointment.
Echuca Regional Health (ERH) is an outer regional health service which services a catchment population of over 45,000. ERH provides a comprehensive range of services, including: emergency; medical/HDU; surgical; rehabilitation; maternity; paediatrics; dental; chemotherapy; and haemodialysis. With approximately 700 staff, ERH is Echuca’s largest employer.
Echuca is a vibrant tourist town with exciting cultural heritage, restaurant scene, sporting facilities, seemingly endless leisure and recreational options; all within 2 ½ hours from Melbourne.
Employee and family benefits include:
- Comprehensive learning and development program
- Flexible employment practices
- Salary packaging
- Extended employee assistance program (including support for family members)
- Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
- Employee recognition program
- Free onsite parking.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
For further information on the role please refer to the position description. Applications are to be submitted online.