Applications are sought from suitably qualified Grade 2 Pharmacists to work in the Pharmacy Department at Echuca Regional Health - 0.9 EFT
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical pharmacy services to ward areas
- Ensure the provision of safe, high quality care
- Supervision and support of other pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Prepare aseptic and extemporaneous products
- Participate and lead quality improvement activities
- Undertake credentialing to participate in expanded roles, including Partnered Pharmacist Medication Charting (PPMC)
Our team requires someone who has:
- AHPRA registration (Pharmacy Board)
- National Police Check
- Proven experience as a hospital pharmacist
- Ability to participate in the on call roster and weekend work
- Highly developed communication skills
Employee and family benefits include:
- Comprehensive learning and development program
- Flexible employment practices
- Salary packaging
- Extended employee assistance program (including support for family members)
- Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
- Employee recognition program
- Free onsite parking.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
For further information on the role please refer to the position description. Applications are to be submitted online.