An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Grade 1 Pharmacist to join the team at Northern Health. The Grade 1 Pharmacist has responsibility for participation in the clinical pharmacy services including ensuring competency, credentialing, supervision and professional development. They will ensure excellence in client care, evidence-based practice, service improvement and risk management with a role in the student education program.
You will also provide support to the service departments within the pharmacy, including dispensary, manufacturing, sterile services and pharmacy assistance and service to other departments, wards and clinical areas across TNH, BHS, BECC and CHS as required to do so.
The role will require staff to be flexible with their working hours to meet the changing operations demands and can include working after hours, on weekends and public holidays. Staff will be required to travel and work across the various Northern Health campuses, programs, and partner organisations.
In the first instance this role is a Full Time, Ongoing position at 80 per fortnight.
- Experience and good working knowledge of hospital pharmacy
- Practicing Pharmacist registered with AHPRA
- Current Hospital Experience
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. For further details, please contact Carol Ly on Carol.Ly@nh.org.au
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.