Permanent full-time Grade 1 Dispensary Pharmacist position at Sunshine Hospital (Mondays to Fridays from 10:15am to 7pm).
We are seeking a dedicated and motivated pharmacist with outstanding operational, clinical and interpersonal skills and demonstrated willingness to develop and maintain their own knowledge to contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of innovative Pharmacy Services.
This position presents an exciting and unique opportunity for a pharmacist to expand and develop their operational, clinical and organisational skills.
To be Successful in this Role you
- Will provide clinical and dispensing services in accordance to SHPA standards of practice and legislative requirements
- Will need to provide expert professional knowledge and work with other health professionals to ensure patient outcomes are optimized by working to achieve the best Quality Use of Medicines
- Will need to participate in teaching and mentoring of pharmacy interns and undergraduate students
- Will support the educational and operational activities of the department, such as quality assurance activities and practice research projects.
- Must be willing to be flexible and have the ability to assign priorities to responsibilities to meet time constraints