Job Code: 27974
Employer: Bendigo Health
Closing application date: 21/01/2020
All staff at Bendigo Health should have, or aspire to the personal qualities, knowledge and skills as described in the Bendigo Health Staff Capabilities Statement. Refer to link at top of page. ePR stands for electronic Patient Record often referred to as EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
This position is a fixed-term, 6-month role for a Pharmacist to work as an ePR Medication Analyst – Oncology for the ePR Team.
The ePR medication analyst works to provide:
- contribution to design, modification, testing and implementation of medication elements in the ePR
- validation of medication and associated clinical processes in the ePR
- provide Pharmacist subject matter expertise and oncology experience to the ePR
- salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging (meals, entertainment and accommodation)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Immunisation Program
- Gymnasium, hydrotherapy pool, exercise classes
- Private health Insurance discounts
- Social club discounts
- Smoke free environment
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- A sound knowledge of pharmacotherapeutics and hospital pharmacy practice
- Experience with Oncology hospital Pharmacy practice is desirable.
- Demonstrated high level computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn new applications.
- Experience with ePR / EMR development and implementation
- Capacity to assign priority to responsibilities and to meet time constraints
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as to work independently
With 4,000 staff and volunteers and covering an area a quarter of the size of Victoria, Bendigo Health, is an expanding regional health service offering the advantages of city life combined with the beauty and freedom that comes from living in a regional area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our ePR/EMR Team to assist in the development and implementation of the Oncology component. A provision for accommodation assistance will be discussed with the successful applicant.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Elyse Adam 03 5454 6959