• Join a collaborative and dynamic team
• Use advanced technology in your daily activities
• Salary packaging and easy on-site parking available
• Enjoy the benefits of Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
• Provision of high quality best practice clinical pharmacy services in accordance with Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia (SHPA) Standards of Practice for Clinical Pharmacy and consistent with Peninsula Health policies/procedures/guidelines, national and state legislation/ regulations and professional standards and codes.
• Clinical pharmacy service provision to ensure medication use is safe, personal, effective and services are efficient.
• Ensure professional and efficient delivery of various assigned functions of Pharmacy Department including facilitating standardisation of process/clinical pharmacy services across Emergency Departments and other PH sites as directed.
• Participation in weekend, public holiday and oncall rosters, in addition to the ordinary weekday roster, in accordance to the Victorian Public Health Sector Enterprise Agreement.
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Full Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA) registration with no restrictions to the scope of practice, or an appropriate pharmaceutical qualification eligible for the registration.
• Recent hospital pharmacy experience working as an Emergency Medicine Pharmacist
• Ability to work in a team and demonstrate leadership
• Demonstrate highly developed communication and liaison skills
• Relevant or working towards pharmacy postgraduate qualifications
• Have experience with using electronic medication management, preferably Cerner trained.
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.