Job Code: TBC
Employer: Albury Wodonga Health
Closing application date: 16/09/2017
Grade 2 NSW State Employees Pharmacists (STATE) Award 2017
There is also a requirement to participate in the after hours ’On Call’ roster. These positions are across both the Albury and Wodonga campuses. The Pharmacy team comprises of nine Pharmacists, six Technicians and two Graduate Pharmacists. We are a fun, passionate, supportive, energetic, driven team who works cohesively together. We promote professional development in the workplace and as a team are focussed on providing high quality service. No day is the same; we are a team that embrace’s change and are always looking for innovative ideas to improve our team and the organisation. Albury Wodonga Health provides a supportive environment that encourages professional growth and education in this specialist area
Primary Responsibilities of the Emergency Department Pharmacist include:
- Review of Medication related presentations – Solutions, counselling, medication profile and communication to carers/GP/community pharmacy.
- Medication reconciliation for inpatient admissions
- Intervention and Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) Reporting
- Drug supply
- ED Drug protocol Review
- KPI collection
There is also a requirement to participate in the after hours ’On Call’ roster.
The position is across both the Albury and Wodonga campuses.
AWH is not able to support applicants requiring sponsorship
- AWH offers full orientation and training
- salary sacrifice and the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team within a growing organisation.
- The successful applicants will be required to work at both the Albury and the Wodonga Campus Pharmacies and work on a rotating ‘On Call’ Roster (Currently 1 week in 9).
- Successful applicants will be required to complete appropriate Criminal Record Screening paperwork/processes in order for AWH to meet its obligations regarding screening for serious criminal offences (within and external to Australia).
- Applicants unable to commit to this screening process should not submit an application for employment.
- This is a Category A position. Successful applicants of Category A positions must provide evidence of vaccination prior to commencement.
- Successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory orientation modules using the AWH e-learning system prior to commencing employment.
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Leo Mason - email@example.com (02) 6058 4662