Salary: $20,000 plus salary packaging and super
Responsible to the Chief Executive, SHPA, the Editor-in-Chief of JPPR is responsible for the editorial direction of the journal, triaging and allocating of manuscripts, liaising with SHPA on strategic alignment and the provision of editorial services in general.
Key responsibilities are detailed in the Position Description.
Key performance indicators include accountability for the journal’s business model – audience growth and increase in scientific merit and progression of the journal to Medline indexing – as well as consistent editorial processes and production timelines and management of Associate Editors, all in partnership with SHPA.
Access to generous salary packaging and flexible working conditions.
• BPharm degree
• Minimum of eight years in clinical pharmacy editing and publishing
• Familiarity with JPPR guiding documents including Style Guide and publishing guidelines
• Existing network of Australian hospital pharmacists, researchers and/or academics
• Excellent strategic understanding of current and future challenges and opportunities in Australian pharmacy
• Excellent attention to detail, adherence to timelines (external and self-set) and ability to improve ESL authorship
• Degree associated with writing and/or editing
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with online document management systems
How to ApplyDownload this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Nick Sharp-Paul 0411 098 838