Employer: Bendigo Health
Salary: Grade 3 per award
Closing application date: 20/08/2019
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist to join our pharmacy team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Dispensary Manager Pharmacist works to provide:
- The management, co-ordination, supervision and training of staff providing dispensing services to inpatients and outpatients, while undertaking an operational role in the provision of these services
- The safe, accurate and timely provision of medications and medicines information to the hospital and patients
- Quality customer service to hospital staff and patients
- Salary Packaging (meals and entertainment and accommodation)
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
- Free immunisations
- Social club
- Smoke free environment
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) – Essential
- Recent hospital pharmacy experience – Essential
- A sound knowledge of pharmacotherapeutics and hospital pharmacy practice – Essential
- Demonstrated capacity to assign priority to responsibilities and to meet time constraints – Essential
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels – Essential
- Flexibility to operate in an environment of change and continuous improvement – Essential
- Ability to maintain accuracy while providing a timely and efficient service – Essential
- Ability to give excellent customer service to both internal and external customers – Essential
With more than 3,700 staff and volunteers and covering an area a quarter of the size of Victoria, Bendigo Health Care Group, is an expanding regional health service offering the advantages of city life combined with the beauty and freedom that comes from living in a regional area.
Bendigo Health is a 700 bed service that treats more than 44,000 inpatients, triages more than 50,000 emergency attendees and welcomes more than 1,400 new born babies in a year. In addition more than 13,000 operations are performed in our operating theatres and more than 80,000 occasions of services are provided in our clinics to outpatients.
The organisation provides services in emergency, maternity, women’s health, medical imaging, pathology, rehabilitation, community services, residential aged care, psychiatric care, community dental, hospice/palliative care, cardiology, cancer services and renal dialysis to the people of the Loddon Mallee region.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Paul O'Brien 03 5454 9004