Job Code: 19918
Employer: Northern Health
Salary: As per Award (SZ4 )
Closing application date: 31/01/2020
At Northern Health, we take care of the residents of Melbourne’s north, by providing a diverse range of health services, at Northern Hospital Epping, Broadmeadows Hospital, Craigieburn Centre and Bundoora Centre. We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of healthcare services offered to our culturally rich and diverse community.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Deputy Director to join the team at Northern Health.
The Deputy Director of Pharmacy (Clinical) oversees the provision and maintenance of high quality, efficient and innovative clinical pharmacy services and operations. The position line manages a team of Senior Pharmacists and Technicians, supervises daily operations and maintains appropriate staffing allocations for delivery of effective pharmaceutical care.
In the first instance this role is a Part time position at 48 hours per fortnight
- You will have strong oratory, network-building and leadership skills, be able to prioritise and perform effectively under pressure, and have a clear understanding of the issues facing a large public hospital
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Vinod Chellaram 0421877138