Employer: NPS MedicineWise
Closing application date: 18/11/2019
Do you want to help improve health outcomes for all Australians?
Do you want to influence national programs and improve the use of medicines and medical tests?
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
Who we’re looking for
We believe it’s important to be excellent at what we do and to recognise the skills and experience we all bring. Together we create an energy that values these different skill sets. Our people are passionate about our mission and are invested in our values, so you should be too. We believe that cultural fit is essential to success. These are our values, and they influence how we work together and how we reward our people:
Courage – we have the courage to think and do things differently for a better future.
Customer centricity – we meet the needs of our customers by listening, responding to feedback and adding value.
Collaboration – we seek connections, share learnings and help each other succeed.
Integrity – we are ethical, honest, transparent and open-minded.
Accountability – we do what we say we will do.
What you’ll be doing
You will lead the design and development of evidence-based activities and products that create behaviour change among health professionals, improving the outcomes for patients Australia wide. You will work as part of a high functioning team contributing to our highly regarded national educational visiting programs, as well as developing print and web-based quality improvement activities.
If you have a sound understanding of the Australian health care system and a love of data combined with strong medical writing and stakeholder management skills we would love to hear from you!
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
No agencies please.
If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check. Due to the nature of employment, all candidates are also required to be an Australian Citizen possessing a minimum Baseline Clearance, or be able to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
- Salary packaging
- WorkLife Balance days (available after an initial qualifying period)
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
- Help make Australia more medicinewise.
- Relevant qualifications in clinical pharmacy, public health or related health discipline.
- Experience writing for health professionals.
- Experience in interpretation and presentation of health data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in application of quality improvement principles and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to write specifications for product development.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a senior level with minimal supervision on complex and challenging work streams and projects.
- Good evidence appraisal skills including well developed information retrieval skills (database and literature searching).
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to mentor and coach others to transfer knowledge and develop skills.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Andrew Marson-Neep (02) 8217 8780