TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Clinical Pharmacist (Rotational) Grade 1 or 2
- Permanent full-time
- 80 Hours per fortnight with ADO
About GV Health
At GV Health, we are much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently amidst an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, a new Critical Care Unit, a state-of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the existing Emergency Department.
About the role
This position is to provide high-quality pharmaceutical care by optimising pharmacotherapy to achieve safe patient outcomes. In addition, you will provide clinical pharmacy and operational support to the managers to enhance the team-building process by mentoring and participating in pharmacy education programs and providing education to staff from other disciplines.
We are looking for
- Registered pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with a minimum of two years experience in clinical pharmacy service.Selection criteria
- Demonstrate skills and experience in managing a complex workload, quality improvement activity, problem-solving, and developing and implementing new initiatives
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, including communication, negotiation, team building, influencing, conflict resolution and building a positive workplace culture.
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking, and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some vital work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help you reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offers a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region, please click here.
Applications close: 5 February 2023
For further information please contact: Syed Zaidi 03 58310070
Or to apply follow the link for job number: 12535
Vaccination against COVID-19 and Influenza (where mandated) is a mandatory requirement for this role.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required before commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects our community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.