Job Code: 26692
Employer: Peninsula Health
Closing application date: 14/01/2020
Peninsula Health Pharmacy Department currently has an opportunity for two full time fixed term pharmacist residents to join our dynamic team.
The SHPA accredited Residency Program at Peninsula Health is a formal, structured and experiential learning program for early career pharmacists. The two-year program leads to residents’ competence and practice performance to achieve Advanced Pharmacy Practice Framework (APPF) Transition Level (Advanced – Stage 1). The program directs, facilitates and supports the professional growth and practice of pharmacists in a supportive and innovative environment.
This position includes experiences in operational, medical, surgical and breadth (formerly elective) rotations. The Resident is expected to participate in all aspects of the Residency Program, including attending all required education activities and completing clinical assessments; and will also be involved in quality improvement projects/audits, staff education and clinical supervision of interns and students.
Program governance is provided by Peninsula Health Residency Leadership Group with two Clinical educators leading the program. Local residency preceptors will oversee and support residents in each of their rotations.
- Salary packaging
- Beach Location
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Full Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA) registration with no restrictions to the scope of practice, or an appropriate pharmaceutical qualification eligible for the registration.
- Member of SHPA
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to further education and self-directed learning.
- A keen interest and desire to work in the field of hospital pharmacy.
- Demonstrated adequate level of clinical knowledge of current drug usage, interactions and counselling.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Sok Leng Cam 03 9784 7602