Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
What we offer:
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones. We also offer the following:
- Competitive remuneration
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development and goal setting
- Formal induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
We are seeking a permanent full-time (38 hrs per week) Clinical Pharmacist to join our epic team at the Northern Beaches Hospital. Be responsible for providing high-quality clinical pharmacy services to hospital inpatients, day patients and outpatients.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge by working with an experienced team of health professionals in a state of the art hospital that services almost 500 beds.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Skills & experience:
- Current Pharmacist AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working as a Registered Pharmacist in a hospital
- High attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to a team environment and develop good working relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn