Job Code: 20112
Employer: GV Health
Salary: $84,541 - $95,191 p.a. + superannuation + salary packaging + accrued day off/ month
Closing application date: 19/01/2020
About GV Health
GV Health is a leader in healthcare delivery in the Hume region. Our services include an Emergency Department, Surgery, Medical, Women’s and Children’s Services, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Mental Health and community based health programs. Our main sites are at Shepparton, Tatura and Rushworth, with additional services at Seymour, Benalla and Wodonga.
The Department and Team
GV Health is the main Health Care provider in the Hume Region. The Shepparton Campus has 280 beds – providing acute medical, surgical, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatric, rehabilitation, intensive/coronary care, emergency care, mental health and geriatric care.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Pharmacist to join our friendly pharmacy team at GV Health service, Shepparton campus in providing high quality pharmaceutical care by optimising pharmacotherapy to achieve safe patient outcome. To be successful in the role you will need:
- AHPRA registration as a Practicing Pharmacist
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in pharmacy services
- Experience in managing a complex workload
- Effective interpersonal skills
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.
Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, while making an important contribution to the health of our community
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity leave)
- Discount gym & pool memberships
- Commitment to the GV Health Values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Ethical Behaviour.
- Ability to participate in on-call, after hours, weekend and public holiday work as required.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, including communication, negotiation, team building, influencing, conflict resolution and the building of positive workplace culture.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing a complex workload, quality improvement activity, problem solving and development and implementation of new initiatives.
- Evidence of a commitment to continuing professional development.
- Registered as a Practicing Pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Satisfactory National History Criminal and Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment and also the completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration prior to commencement of employment.
- Minimum two years’ experience in clinical pharmacy service
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Shams Zaidi 0358310071