Job Code: 14227
Employer: The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
Closing application date: 07/01/2019
We have an opportunity for a pharmacist with sound clinical knowledge to join our pharmacy team as a Full time Clinical Pharmacist (40 hours/week). The clinical pharmacist role is a rotational position with key responsibilities to provide a ward based clinical pharmacy service to inpatients, dispense specialised medicines and contribute to maintaining a safe and effective pharmacy service. The position is classified as Grade 1 or Grade 2 depending on prior experience of the successful applicant.
In a Grade 2 capacity, the successful applicant will lead the Professional development and training program for our Pharmacy department and have responsibility for planning, organising and supporting professional development for the pharmacy department staff, pharmacy students and other professional groups.
Centrally located, close to public transport and a short walk to the CBD, we offer considerable employee benefits, including salary packaging, subsidised car parking as well as educational support.
Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Committed to providing quality pharmacy services
- Experienced in working in a hospital pharmacy setting
- Dedicated to promoting medication safety and the quality use of medicines
- Proficient in drug information retrieval and has a sound clinical knowledge base,
- An excellent communicator, and enjoys providing education and training.
How to ApplyVia this website
Further Information: Catherine Rokahr (03) 9929 8204