Job Code: 20077
Employer: GV Health
Salary: Permanent Full Time, 80 hours per fortnight, salary $61,063 to $81,723 per annum + superannuation + accrued day off per month
Closing application date: 23/01/2020
About GV Health
GV Health is a leader in healthcare delivery in the Hume region. Our services include an Emergency Department, Surgery, Medical, Women’s and Children’s Services, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Mental Health and community based health programs. Our main sites are at Shepparton, Tatura and Rushworth, with additional services at Seymour, Benalla and Wodonga.
The Department and Team
Goulburn Valley Health is the main Health Care provider in the Hume Region. The Shepparton Campus has 280 beds – providing acute medical, surgical, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatric, rehabilitation, intensive/coronary care, emergency care, mental health and geriatric care.
We are seeking an enthusiastic pharmacist to join our friendly pharmacy team at GV Health service, Shepparton campus.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- AHPRA registration
- Experience in pharmacy services.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.
Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, while making an important contribution to the health of our community
- -Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a registered Pharmacist
- Commitment to the GV Health Values of Compassion,
- Accountability, Teamwork and Ethical Behaviour
Demonstrate knowledge of clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapy and ability to apply this knowledge and promote quality use of medicines and able to participate in on call, after hours, weekend and public holiday work as required
- Display judgment and demonstrate initiative and independence in problem solving and ability to achieve outcomes, in a small team through appropriate delegation and supervision of staff and also demonstrate ability to supervise other pharmacy staff and students
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to utilise Windows based applications and also demonstrated commitment to further education, quality improvement activities and positive influence change as required
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, including communication, negotiation, team building, influencing, conflict resolution and the building of a positive workplace culture
- Satisfactory National History Criminal and working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment and also completion of a Commonwealth of Australia -Statutory Declaration prior to commencement of employment
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Shams Zaidi 0358310071