About the role:
We have a permanent full-time opportunity available to join our fast-paced team in the Northern Beaches Hospital. Located in Frenchs Forest, you will work onsite within the 50-bed brand-new state of the art emergency department.
Delivering optimum patient-focused care, you will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, doctors and allied health.
- Work collaboratively with other clinicians and health-care providers to implement and maintain innovative disease management programs and clinical pharmacy services
- Facilitate timely medication reconciliation and medication chart review in ED in line with organisational requirements and standards
- Participate in the development and review of medication use guidelines
- Keep informed of the action, side effects and proper usage of all new drugs
- Provide patients with specific medication use teaching for discharge medications
- Focus on cost avoidance and cost savings due to medication use in the Emergency Department
We are looking for a passionate Pharmacist who seriously cares about delivering patient-centred care with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism. You will join a fast-paced and high-risk environment, so having the ability to work under pressure is crucial.
Skills & Experience:
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience working as a Registered Pharmacist in a hospital pharmacy
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Informative training
- Professional development opportunity
- Paid parental leave
How to apply?
Please directly apply and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
For further information please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com