Employer: Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service
Closing application date: 26/03/2020
About the service
This opportunity comprises of a temporary full time position. You will be employed by the Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service (NIHRACS) for a period of twelve months from commencement date.
The Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service (NIHRACS) provides primary and acute care, residential aged care and community health services to Norfolk Island community. The service operates from a combined small busy hospital / GP clinic setting within a multipurpose service model.
The successful applicant will have a role in working with other health care professionals to achieve positive outcomes in overall levels of health and well-being in the community.
The Selection Criteria for this position are as follows:
- Registered as a Pharmacist authorised to practice by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Experience in the provision of clinical ward pharmacy services in a hospital setting, including aseptic manufacture and the ability to practice unsupervised;
- Knowledge of legislation governing drug use, in both hospital and community settings; understanding of medication safety, quality assurance, PBS and best practice;
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills and proven capacity to work as a team member;
- Proven customer service, organisational and time management skills and with the ability to prioritise according to organisational needs;
- Demonstrated computer skills including the ability to work with the Microsoft Suite of products and health and pharmacy specific programs.
The clinical pharmacy position will be paid Pharmacist Grade 1/2.
Closing Date: 26 March 2020
Please forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria along with your cv and contact details of two referees addressed to Kathleen Boman, NIHRACS Manager to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those successful for an interview will be contacted, applicants must have rights to live and work in Australia and successful applicants will be required to submit the results of a recent National Police Check.
For more information:
• Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service, email Kathleen Boman, NIHRACS Manager on email@example.com or call on (0011) 6723 22091.
How to ApplyFurther Information:
Contact: Kathleen Boman (0011) 6723 22091