Job Code: 317110
Employer: Epic Pharmacy at Whyalla Hospital
Closing application date: 09/03/2020
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading specialist pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, our pharmacy group delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
About the role:
Offered as a permanent full-time position, this is a great chance to expand your career and be responsible for delivering modern, patient-focused pharmacy services to patients in Whyalla Hospital. Gain hands-on clinical involvement while partnering with an expert team of local staff and doctors.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Formal induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
As a Registered Pharmacist with a willingness to learn, you will have a compassionate and team orientated attitude. You will be highly driven to achieve the best possible care with your high attention to detail and effective time management skills.
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones.
How to ApplyVia this website