Job Code: 24487
Employer: St John of God Subiaco Hospital
Closing application date: 04/08/2019
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia.
With over 120 years’ experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Subiaco Hospital has opportunities for experienced Clinical Pharmacists to join our team in the delivery of safe and rational medication management for patients from admission to discharge.
In this role, you will act as a patient advocate in providing optimal cost effective pharmaceutical care consistent with hospital, government (Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme) and health fund requirements.
We have two positions available, permanent full time and temporary six month full time basis, working Monday to Friday with occasional rostered evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Salary packaging
- Flexible work options
- Subsidised parking or Travel Green Program
- Discounted hospital and medical services
- Professional development
- Supportive & friendly team
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Possession of or progress towards a relevant postgraduate qualification in pharmacy
- Recent and relevant experience as a clinical pharmacist
- Demonstrated involvement in continuing education and training programs and a commitment to continual professional development
- Oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of hospital staff and patients in fluent English
- Possession of clinical knowledge necessary to provide clinical pharmacy services to patients and other health care professionals
- Ability to prioritise, monitor and coordinate personal workload to meet deadlines, without direct supervision
- Ability to contribute to and work as part of a health care team at ward and pharmacy levels
- High level of initiative and self motivation with a commitment to optimal patient care and professional practice
- Ability to supervise and provide leadership
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly:
Further Information: Peter Smart (08) 9382 6357