- Full time ongoing and fixed term positions available
- Join a team with a respectful and inclusive culture
- Great opportunity for career progression and professional development
- Support available for interstate and international applicants
We are a dynamic and supportive pharmacy team working together to deliver safe, high quality patient care and medicines management. We enjoy a collaborative working environment and you will work as part of the clinical pharmacy team to contribute to high quality and innovative clinical pharmacy services and quality use of medicines. In return, you will be supported to develop your clinical pharmacy skills.
Your new role:
- Deliver high quality pharmacy services and patient care.
- Work with your team to achieve patient focused KPIs and support advances in clinical practice & patient care activities.
- Provide mentoring for pharmacists, technicians, interns and students.
- Promote the quality use of medicines by contributing to quality and safety and research projects.
- Collaborate with key staff members across the organisation.
- Contribute to on call, after hours, public holiday and weekend services.
- You have experience in delivering clinical pharmacy services and demonstrate an enthusiasm to lean and further develop your clinical pharmacy skills.
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills as well as proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant post graduate qualification is desirable.
- You have completed or are working towards a residency program, or can demonstrate competence in hospital pharmacy rotations.
Benefit of working with The Royal Melbourne Hospital:
- You will be fully supported to develop your clinical pharmacy skills in Victoria’s best teaching hospital and progress your career – including opportunities available to participate in a residency program.
- Join a values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Challenging opportunities to meet your professional development goals in a supportive environment.
- Enjoy an expanding employee benefits program, with comprehensive Health & Wellbeing programs to support work life balance.
- Up to $12,000 tax free earnings through salary packaging, onsite car parking options and close to public transport.
The RMH stands in solidarity with First Nations people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
Interested? Apply today! Recruitment is ongoing with interviews commencing as soon as suitable applicants are received. Advertising may cease prior to the closing date.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, and where applicable, Working With Children Check (WWCC). All RMH employees are required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment including evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (3 doses) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine (mandatory for all clinical and or patient facing roles) prior to commencement. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.