Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Multiple contracts fixed-term contracts including 12-month and 6-month terms
- Limited permanent positions are also available
- Full-time – 80 hours per fortnight, with ADO
- Part-time options available
- Classification code – Hospital Pharmacist Grade II SX2 – SX5
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Pharmacy services operate over 4 sites within Alfred Health and involve in training interns, undergraduate and overseas research students. Pharmacists are essential members of all clinical teams and have a critical role in patient management. Their understanding of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Medicine Management ensures Alfred Health patients receive the best pharmacy care possible.
- Provision of safe and efficient clinical pharmacy service to patients of the Directorate or Service.
- Provision of safe, efficient and economical use of medicines
- Supervision and mentoring of relevant pharmacy staff in the performance of their day to day responsibilities
- Ensuring relevant pharmacy staff compliance with pharmacy and hospital procedures r
- Development and contribution to practice-based research program relevant to the pharmacy, Directorate or Service
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered pharmacist in Australia
- Relevant post-graduate qualification highly desirable
- Relevant credential in Pharmacotherapy or specialised area of therapeutics highly desirable
- Hospital pharmacy experience with a demonstrated understanding of contemporary practice in hospital clinical pharmacy services,
- Superior administrative and organisational skills, and exhibit the ability to work and communicate effectively with pharmacy staff and other health professionals.
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Diana Sandulache on 9076 2061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered.
Applications close on Friday 10th December