Do your life’s best work!
Here at Genesis Care we are looking for enthusiastic Cancer Care Pharmacist's to join us on a part-time, permanent basis. We have opportunities within our Kingswood and French's Forest clinics. You may also have the opportunity to help within our other clinics.
What you’ll do:
As the Cancer Care Pharmacist, you are responsible for providing specialist clinical pharmacy services to patients receiving treatment at Genesis Care medical oncology centres. This role requires you to participate in the following areas: clinical pharmacy services, dispensary services, clinical trials and medicines information. The role includes providing comprehensive counselling to patients and education of healthcare staff at various levels about medicines management, common interactions and appropriate medicines administration. We are looking for an innovative person to join our dynamic pharmacy team. Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team is a key requirement for this role.
- Dispensing medication, including chemotherapy to patients
- Clinical review of treatment orders in MOSAIQ
- Approving chemotherapy orders for preparation or supply
- Releasing aseptically prepared products
- Inventory management
- Processing pharmacy invoices
- Providinge medication counselling and participating in pre-admission clinics
- Active member in a multidisciplinary team
- Undertake and contribute to GenesisCares governance activities through medication safety and Quality Use of Medicines e.g. drug use evaluation
- Ensure that all administration and documentation requirements are initiated and completed in a professional and timely manner
What’s in it for you:
- Own your own development, learn everyday
- Take an active part in GenesisCare’s growth globally
- Internal career development opportunities globally
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities
- Access to a range of benefits such as paid parental leave, Bupa discount, salary sacrificing and more
- An organisation that lives and breathe their key values
- The opportunity to work for one of the most influential healthcare providers
- Supportive environment with encouragement and challenge to live your highest potential both professionally and personally
Who we are:
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart disease and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.