Accredited Clinical Pharmacists (VIC, NSW, QLD)
Are you looking to join a team of 80+ Aged Care Pharmacist Specialists who will be able to guide and support you with their clinical knowledge and years' of experience?
Receive paid support and training whilst you are becoming proficient at report writing, helping you deliver market leading RMMRs and HMRs.
Manage your own days and hours and split your time between working from home and the facilities.
As one of the largest providers of specialist clinical pharmacy services in Australia, we understand that our team is at the heart of what we do. We provide an extensive induction, mentoring and ongoing training and support so you can commence or continue your career within the aged care industry.
Embedded Health Solutions (EHS), servicing 550 aged care facilities with over 55,000 aged care residents nationally.
We are actively looking for candidates in:
- Eastern and Northern suburbs
We cover all states and territories in Australia. We are happy to hear from candidates from all areas in case more opportunities arise.
About your new role
- Deliver market-leading quality RMMRs and HMRs
- Conduct QUM services including attending MAC meetings, conducting nurse/carer education and advising on medication use and storage.
- Maintain and grow relationships with facility staff and GPs
What do we offer?
- A competitive rate
- Paid training days
- Administration support with consents, referrals and claiming– you can focus on the clinical work
- Flexible working conditions. Manage your own schedule, working from home and at the facilities.
- Home allocation allowing you to develop rapport and ongoing relationships with your facilities
- An extensive induction and onboarding program
- You will be supported by your Regional Manager and a team of Clinical Pharmacists across Australia
- Clinical Excellence led by Dr Natalie Soulsby
- A great team of likeminded, hard-working, passionate people
- We promote a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination.
- Access to our systems via virtual desktop
- You can still complete HMR's privately as long as there is no conflict of interest
- Accreditation to perform medication management review services
- A recognised undergraduate pharmacy degree or equivalent, and unconditional AHPRA registration as a pharmacist in Australia
- Professional indemnity insurance policy
- Personal/Accident insurance recommended for Independent Contractors
- WorkCover insurance policy required for Corporate Contractors
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Australian citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
- Appropriate police clearance
- Annual flu vaccination (unless medical exemption)
- COVID 19 vaccinations (unless medical exemption)
- Basic proficiency in appropriate computing applications
- Excellent clinical skills
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- An interest in relationship building with healthcare professionals and others working in the aged care industry
- Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; willing and able to communicate with aged care residents and their relatives as well as colleagues and other healthcare professionals and aged care staff