Description: This is a permanent full-time Clinical Pharmacist position with the Mount Isa Hospital’s Pharmacy Department.
Applications are invited from experienced registered pharmacists with demonstrated general level of knowledge, expertise and skills in contemporary clinical practice standards. As well as the ability to function as an Area Pharmacy resource, offering clinical advice and consultation on complex clinical matters, and ability to manage quality improvement activities within a large organisation. It is intended that this position will rotate through dispensary and clinical areas.
- Base salary between $69,228 and $101,751 p.a. (HP3 - effective 17 October 2021)
- FREE accommodation
- Category B Rural and Remote Allowance for Health Practitioners $226.28 p.f.
- Category B Professional Development Allowance of $2,973 p.a. (paid fortnightly) and up to 3 days p.a. PD leave
- 4 weeks p.a. recreational leave with 17.5% loading
- up to 12.5% employer superannuation contribution
Contact: Jorgia Martin on 07 4744 4806 or Andrew Quabba on 07 4764 1265.
For more information or to apply visit: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-MI389417
Applications close by: Wednesday 27/10/2021.