Job Code: 20191 (Grade 1) & 20190 (Grade 2)
Employer: GV Health
Salary: as per award
Closing application date: 28/02/2020
An exciting opportunity exists to join our friendly Pharmacy Department with two roles available:
- Clinical Pharmacist Grade 1
- Clinical Pharmacist Grade 2
Both roles are full time with an accrued day off each month.
GV Health is a leader in healthcare delivery in the Hume region, providing services to our community from campuses throughout the Goulburn Valley. With the large range of services that we provide, there are great opportunities to learn new skills, expand your knowledge and take on new challenges.
Working for GV Health is more than just a job. It is the people and community that we care for. We are invested in our community with the majority of our team living within the beautiful surrounds of the Goulburn Valley/Hume region. We are motivated to provide excellent care to our community knowing that our loved ones are part of that community. GV Health serves one of the most culturally diverse communities in country Victoria. We are committed to ensuring that services are accessible; respectful and responsive to the needs, preferences and experience of members of these communities.
We are seeking two enthusiastic Pharmacists to join our team at GV Health, Shepparton campus.
The Clinical Pharmacist Grade 1 must have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Pharmacist
- Knowledge of clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapy with the ability to apply this knowledge and promote the quality use of medicines
The Clinical Pharmacist Grade 2 must have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Practicing Pharmacist
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a clinical pharmacy service
What we offer:
- Salary Packaging
- A collaborative and supportive team environment
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity leave)
- Discount gym & pool memberships
To view the position descriptions and apply for these roles, please visit our website http://www.gvhealth.org.au/careers/current-vacancies/. Applications close 28/02/2020 for both positions.
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Shams Zaidi (03) 5831 0071