Job Code: 9150
Employer: Alfred Health
Salary: As per award
Closing application date: 11/12/2017
Exciting opportunities have become available for Ward Based Pharmacy Technicians at Alfred Health. The ward based technician team and clinical service is well established and provides new challenges for those individuals wishing to develop their skills in the medicines management arena.
We are looking for motivated, forward thinking pharmacy technicians who have a positive attitude to change and are willing to work flexibly according to service need. Technicians must be enthusiastic about learning and personal development.
This position is suited to a technician who has any of the qualifications listed below and would like to further develop their skills and experience in a ward environment.
- Salary packaging
- Onsite gym
- Car parking
- Child Care
- Discount health insurance
Interested applicants should have:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Confident working without direct supervision
- Demonstrated experience of working to a high standard with attention to detail
You will also have any of the following qualifications:
- Relevant Certificate IV OR Certificate III with progress towards Certificate IV (or equivalent qualifications).
- Proven equivalent qualifications and experience
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Daniel Guidone, email@example.com