Job Code: 8821
Employer: The Alfred Hospital
Salary: As per award
Closing application date: 05/12/2017
- Pharmacist Grade 3
Alfred Health is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Pharmacist with expertise in General Medicine at a full time ongoing capacity.
The Acute and Emergency Medicine team at Alfred Health provides a dynamic and innovative clinical pharmacy service. You will be expected to lead existing innovative extended scope of practice programs such as partnered charting and anticoagulation management, and develop new programs to better care for our patients. You will lead and develop a team of motivated pharmacists and work alongside some of the country’s best clinical practitioners. Research and education will be a core focus of your practice.
This position is a rare opportunity to lead national priorities in the care of complex medical patients.
- Salary Packaging
- Onsite child care
- Car parking
- Discount health insurance
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and decision making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmacotherapeutics in General Medicine
- Communicates regularly with pharmacists outside the organisation through active participation in the affairs of pharmacy professional organisations.
- Ability to search and analyse medical and paramedical literature
- Advanced presentation and writing skills
- Ability to liaise with individuals from other departments including medical, nursing and administrative staff
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
- Advanced computer skills
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Daniel Guidone, email@example.com (03) 9076 2061